Sunday, November 26, 2006

This "wooden" airplane surfaced in Ukraine, a cool "Victorian" mod





Today's scratched view through my spectacles brings this sight. Note I do "borrow" some text in this blog to compensate for my limited vocabulary, with scratched spectacles and lack of spelling skills. A special thanks for spell check or this blog would look like chicken scratches.

One of the Ukrainian small plane manufacturers Aeroprakt Company has come up with an interesting plane modification: NOTE: I need some help as the page is written in Ukrainian,which is not one of the languages that I speak, so if any one can translate the page, you would gain much merit and I could find out how to buy or acquire one so I can expand my limited view with my spectacles.

As you have observed until I am on the road to India, most of my views will be of interesting or unusual objects animated or static, living on the Internet. But turn me loose at the next Ardh
Kumbh Mela: Allahabad, India January, 2007 with it's expected plus or minus 50 million folks we will see some different views of life in India

Read or view with caution as my
spectacles are scratched and what I see may be different than your's.

Speaking of scratches teenage son just rushed into our house, as he forgot to print something for his D&D game today, he is on crutches due to an injury he got larping(live action role playing) and scared our cat, aptly named Pandora , she got out of the house and as in the legend
pandemonium began to reign. It ended with about 10 of my son's friends from the D&D group
combing the neighborhood, loose dogs and all. But with a stroke of luck Pandora was found and returned to her frantic owner, who was in the middle of seasonal decorations as a good friend was expected at any moment. But luck was on our side and all is well, heartbeats slowing down and life returning to it's fragile state of normalcy. Tragedy averted.

So back to
foggy view and your chance to translate the Ukrainian page and send it to me, please. I want to build my own airplane although legos are challenging at times. so that brings me to other dream per project.

Mitsuoka Motors in Japan sells neat car kits. (thanks for Boing Boing for the link and text):

[The K4] is composed of more than 500 parts and takes approximately 40 hours to assemble. The Kit-Car measures just under 2.5 meters (eight feet) long and can run at up to 50 kilometers (31 miles) an hour. The expected cost of each of this vehicle is US $6,460. To produce this fine looking grown up go kart:

If interested more information and the whole line up of Do It Your self cars go to Splurch

Well time for me to squint as I fly or drive in to the sunset of my imagination with my scratched spectacles. Fly straight and drive right.

No comments: