Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Claremont parents clash over kindergarten Thanksgiving costumes

Claremont parents clash over kindergarten Thanksgiving costumes



My Red Hot WordPress Blog Also called:Nuclear and Indigenous Items of Interest

This WordPress Bog also dedicated to Corbin Harney, it has over 34,000+ hit so far and has been mentioned in the WordPress blog also. It is at http://gregornot.wordpress.com/
Come check it out as it will be part of the new Shundahai.org Web site.which is currently undergoing renovations. Please visit both sites.

About Gregor

Hi, I’m Gregor Gable

I’m a Indigenous Rights, Social Justice and Anti-Nuclear Activist. I believe we need to break the Nuclear Cycle to save this Planet. I worked for 20+ years at the Nevada Test Site, doing non-violent direct actions. I was the very first person arrested at Yucca Mountain. I was arrested uncountable (hundreds) times at the Nevada Test Site (NTS). I am also writing a book “The Shundahai Network: A Decade of Resistance”. In addition, I am making a DVD/CD of Corbin’s Harney(Western Shoshone Spiritual Leader, who has passed over)last Public Sunrise Ceremonies & Songs(with his verbal permission as seen on DVD). If you wish to contribute materials, Audio, visual or memories of Shundahai Network (SN), contact me : gregornot AT gmail.com and I will send my snail mail address for mailing photos or audio or video materials.

Shundahai Friends,

Those of you who wish to send Audio. Video, Photos,Stories or uplifting memories of Corbin Harney (including who,what, where) for part of the book honoring Corbin and the Shundahai Network,”The Shundahai Network: A Decade of Resistance” may mail them to Gregor Gable (Web Master of Shundahai Network Domain and a personal friend of 20 + years) :

All materials will be returned and proper credit will be given in the book. Please print clearly your snail mail address, so that I may return materials, along with a note given me permission to use the materials in this book. This is a Book Corbin Harney authorized me to write, and I have been working on it for quite a while.

This is a record of Corbin’s non-stop fight against radioactivity and his attempts to have the traditional lands returned to the Newe people(after it had been cleaned up) under the Treaty of Ruby Valley 1863 and the people who helped him know as The Shundahai Network.

Shundahai, gregor

Interests

Favorite Books

Photo

My Photo


View Full Size

Why Leave Comments- We can all Win through OPEN discussion

Please leave comments, so we can discussion solutions to common problems, as Corbin says “Only, We the people can solve these problems” Please leave an email so we can discuss issues & your blog URL, please.

http://todays-nuclear-news.blogspot.com/

National Geographic News

Make LONG URL's short with Tiny URL

Enter a long URL to make tiny:

Free Give-away of the Day

Also see my Nuclear Issues of Intrest Blog

Nuclear Issues of Interest Blog
Dedicated to Corbin Harney, who passed over July 10th, 2007. Corbin's last words.
"We are one people. We cannot separate ourselves now.There are many good things to be done for our people and for the world.
It is important to let things be good and it is important to teach the younger generation, so that things are not lost."

Also see my Vipassana blog

Also see my Vipassana blog at: http://gregors-vipassana-voyage.blogspot.com/
What I discover on my Journey through Vipassana mediation & how I managed to get to India and the KUMBH MELA TOUR ( in January of 2007) with 200 million people in attendance,my PTSD and my crowd avoidance issues.

Varanast, (Benares), one 0f the oldest cities in the world and the holiest of all Hindu cities. Its narrow streets are lined with hundreds of temples honoring Hindu deities, and hundreds of pilgrims crowd the ghat stairways leading to the Holy River Ganges.

The changes it makes of my life's perspective of reality, as it exists in my head of my life's journey, with emphasis on daily life in India . Spiritual mediation, some nuclear weapons issues and some humor in content.

Blog Archive

Factoids of a leftover "60 Hippy in a Grown Up World