Sunday, January 21, 2007

Camera Failed first day




Namaste all Jan 21st,

The computer I as sending this from is loading photos sowly, but they are there.

My expensive camera failed the first day, first photo, I went to shoot a photo and got CF ERROR, when I went to menu to format bkak card, I got CE 99 (smiley face keys are missing, so frowning) I tried this with three cards and one that I have used for 3 years. There was no electrical hookup to camera when tring touseit. Tried with AA (several sets of new) battries and cannon rechargeable batterys. Got CF ERROR and wheb I went to format cf cards got ER 99 (see camerdealer, 2500 miles away), So I hauled about $2,000 USD of wothless junk about India, as as carry on, si no more damage could happen to the camer,

But as I said everyone is sending copies of there photo, so there will be many to see.

So no photos today, but I get new glasses tomorrow (Big smiley face)

Also took notes, so will be avalible to add stories soon as I get to states on 25th but maybe a day later.

Thanks or being patience ans am getting coppies of othersphotos and Marley Sage has about 3-4 hours of video, sothere will be sroties, photos, rts,

I only got Delhi Belly for about 12 hours (Big smiley)

Namaste to all and metta.

I had my horoscope done by one of the top men in the profesion and he had good things to say. With in next 10 years I will travel alot, have a good business out side of the US and all my money needs will be met,

In 2010 I will make a new friend and good things will happen.

I shall have alot of support from my children and marlet sages mother and Ishould not liove to getter, He liked the idea of me getting a motor home to use as a home base.

All and for the nest 19 years all things were on a posive light, I should take up yoga and continue my vipassana pratice, He see's where my back was concerened to take it easy, Continue taking my Hep C meds

In 2010 I may neet anew friend, but expect to travel a lotover thecomming years

That all I have to say for now other than muc hmetta, gregor

No comments: